Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brynna's 1st Birthday!






8 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

So cute and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brynna!!!! When was the big B-day? I believe Pierce and Brynna were born close to each other, right?
N-e-ways, it is so good to hear that you are expecting again!!! I also would like to start trying soon. So we'll see what happens :)

kami said...

Brynna Happy Birthday that is such a cute cake! We love you Braiden and Ashley

Karyn said...

Brynna, Happy Birthday!! We love you!!!

Lana // Blog Author said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Wow! Time is going by fast!

sue chappell said...

HI Reggie & Kathryn!!
We found you guys. Last night the BIshop & I had a fun reunion with our BYU ward at our home - we were talking about you guys and everyone was telling us about your darling little girl! Yep, she is adorable and now another one on the way?! Looks like your are enjoying living in Calif. Where do you live. Send us your address. sue.chappell@gmail.com! Our kids live there too! We miss you and it's been so fun to read your blog!

Micah and Melinda said...

Yeah lil girl! I want a piece of that cake mmmm!

kcskinner said...

Happy Birthday Brynna. Sorry I am so late wishing you Happy Birthday
Love you and your family.
Aunt Kelly

Jeff and Mandy said...

Wow! Already a year old! Happy Bday Brynna! How are you feeling Kathryn? Hope you are doing good! I miss you girl!