So me and Bryan have been working our booty's off this past week and a half. So far we have: painted 2 sets of bedroom furnitue, painted five sets of shutters on the outside of our house, painted Brynna's room pink, painted the family room yellow, and made curtains for Brynna's room. CRAZY!
Our family room. It used to be a baby blue that I loved, but our kitchen was this color and the blue was just not fitting in.






3 comments:
Holy crap girl, you have been busy. Everything looks SO GOOD. I love the curtains you made, so cute. I also like all of you handy work with the paint brush.
Hmmmm.... you should come to my place, I will put u to work:)
Everything looks awesome, great job!
Kathryn did you paint the outside or have someone come do it? It looks awesome.
Kathryn you did great on those curtains I'm so proud of you!
I love looking at your blog. Thanks for updating it.
Post a Comment