Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I don't want to forget.




My girls are just growing up so fast and I don't want to forget how they are right now!

Brynna: Every time she asks for help she says HELP, Ayuda me (help me in spanish). It is sooo funny! She will not sleep in her bed she has to sleep on the floor. She is the best sister. Don't take Kenzy's toy or you will have the wrath of Brynna. Even at me if I get mad at Kenzy Brynna will yell at me. It cracks me up (sometimes). She is always hugging and kissing Kenzy. Makes my whole day. I love my girls. She loves to dress in Pajamas she probably changes about 5-10 times a day. She has had a fear of Aligators due to Dora and Diego.


Kenzy: She has the cutest two bottom Teeth. But her top teeth are sooo funny! She has one of her top middle teeth but not the one next to it but she has the one next to that. She looks like such a hick. We call Her Bitsy Jo. I love it. She bites so hard, If I pull my finger out and scream. She laughs so hard she thinks its so funny. She is such a princess. If we take something from her she just screams like a diva. She doesn't cry, she screams. sometimes when I am feeding her after EVERY bite she blows a rasberry blowing all her food on me. She is a bully she pulls Brynnas hair and hits. And she is only 9 months. She says dada but will not say mama

0 comments: