Kenzy on her Birthday.
Krissys family flew in on her birthday and came to greet Kenzy right before her bed time
The cake I made. It was my very first time working with fondant and I haven't taken any classes so I was pretty proud.
Carson entertaining Kenz
Kassidy the best nanny ever
Yummy food. My mom did all of the food. Me and Bryan went on a hike with some of my family and my sweet mom stayed behind watched the babies and made food. I love you mommy!
Bryan cooking the food. Thanks babe
We came straight from the hike so we look a little homely but what can you do?
My favorite one year old.
Kevin playing with Brynna
mmmmm! Yummy cake
My three nieces Kassidy Kennedy and Kaitlyn put on a fun play for us.
most of the crowd
Kenzy playing with her toys
Uncle Tyler with Kenzy
Sydney and Brynna playing with Kenzy's new toys
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






1 comments:
Good job on the cake Kathryn! And you guys have such a party backyard! How fun is that? I'm still trying to get Dan to make me planters like the ones you posted about awhile ago...
Happy first Birthday Kenzy!!!!
Post a Comment