Monday, November 22, 2010

Jessi's Wedding

I love Love LOve Jessi!!!! So happy I got to go to her wedding. Plans kept getting changed and last minute I drove up with some friends from my parents ward. I am so glad I did. I had a blast.
The Girls

me B, and Falisha

I love love love my b too. We were room roomates we shared pretty much everything. Sweetest girl ever.
Another great person I got to see was my cousin emalee. I love her so much. She served a mission and left me for 1.5 years I didn't apreciate her leaving me like that. jk I am so proud of her. But anyways this was the first time I got to see her after her mission. I got to see her mom (my aunt Kathie) and her new place. And later that week I got to see her brother Todd who is the coolest. Love my Cousins.

I stayed with my sweet sister Kelly. I love her I am sad I didn't get any pics of her or my cutest nieces and nephews. She showed me a great time. We went shopping swimming. I had the best break from being a mommy.

2 comments:

Jeff and Mandy said...

Holy Cow Kathryn, seeing those pics of you and B, and Jesse and Falicia, that made me want to call you Kase! Haha! I miss my old roomies! That is cool that you keep in touch with all of them! YOu are so beautiful and so are you sweet girls! Miss you girl!

Jessi Lynn said...

I am soooo happy you got to come to the wedding!! I love ya tons too and am so happy to have such great friends throughout all these years! Someday Collin and I will be coming out and going to Disneyland with you! So glad I got to spend my special day with all of you!