Cutest thing ever. My sweet baby girl was in her very first dance recital. They first did a tap/jazz number. Then they did a ballet dance to "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas." So much fun. It was so much fun to help her practice. She had the cutest facial expressions to the dances. She got so into it and loved it. OH it melts my heart just thinking about it. I LOVE my little girl.
Of course all the family came to see
BIG HUGE Thanks for Grandma Scott for putting in so much time to always take the girlsies to dance. Thank you so much. Brynna loves her grandma dance days
Uncle Tyler
I am so sad because my camera was really blury. And Brynna was super Hyper so I could not get a cute shot of her she would not sit still.
LOVE IT
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






1 comments:
I love that they are in dance, I love dance recitals. How fun. I loved dance growing up, so much fun.
Post a Comment