Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brynna's Third Birthday

My Big Girl is 3 Years old. Oh my goodness. I miss so much the day she was born. She is so special. I love this girl she is so sweet and so funny. And let me just say I love her being 3. It is a million times better then 2 or 1.
sweet little kenzy
opening presents


her new Barbie Jeep. She loves it. I think she was shocked when she found out it could actually go. She loved it. She said I am going to drive to Grandma's house. She like sincerely thinks she can drive to Grandma's house so cute

2 comments:

Jessi Lynn said...

So jealous! I always wanted one of those Jeeps! Maybe I will have to come out and take it for a spin...:)

Kathryn said...

that's why I got it for her. Because I always wanted it.