Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Decorating for the party

One sad dark lonely night I decided to put away Kenzy's clothes that didn't fit her anymore. So I put them in a box and used a permanent marker to Label the box. Then I went and started organizing my closet. Bryan who was watching the girls being the sweet boy that he is started doing the dishes leaving not much supervision for the 2 little monsters. The two little monsters decided they were going to have a party and they needed to decorate for it so they took my permanent marker that I left (I know so retarded, I was asking for it.) and decorated the walls in the hall way and their bedroom, there dressers, the rocking chair and ottoman, the bed the trash can. Lets just say the party never happened.




6 comments:

Kristina said...

OH.MY. I'm speechless! that's some fine piece of work.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

That is insane!!!! You are a better parent than me, I would have lost it, I would have to ship my kids to grandmas so I could calm down.... Colby has found crayons all this week, and has colored lots of walls...he is grounded from coloring for a long time!!! I am planning a trip to Grandmas soon, need of break. Maybe they called each other up and planned this!!

PS I want to see a picture of your new car, congrats!!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

OH MY GOSH. I am SO SORRY!

Kiersten said...

Oh Kathryn. I am so sorry! You deserve a medal.

Mitchell4 said...

Oh no! My son decorated our wood coffee table with the sharpie and was able to get it off with Magic Eraser but I have no idea when it comes to fabric. :( Good luck. I hope it comes out.