Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CAMPING

We went camping with our good friends the Sanders. We went to Oneill (its by Laguna Beach) We had so much fun but may I say a two man tent is not for 2 adults 2 kids.
Brynna sleeping. She is like her mama and likes to sleep in.
They had a park at the campground. So we went there one morning.
Carlie making funny faces
then after we went to the park we went to the Beach
Brynna and Kira playing in the water
Bryan and Ed playing with their girls
me and my baby Kenzy
this pic of Brynna shows the battle wounds she got at the park. It was so sad she asked me to help her play on these handle swings and I was pushing her and she fell right on her face. I felt sooooooooooooooo bad. I so sorry my beautiful Brynna.


Julie, Carlie, Jared

CAMPFIRE!!!! My favorite part. We made smore's and had peach cobbler. YUMMY
my yummy smore

0 comments: