My sweet 2 year old
Me and my big girl
Daddy helping her open presents
Brynna was in Heaven she loved Kenzy's birthday she loved wearing her birthday hat eating her cake playing with her presents. I am pretty sure it was just as fun as her own birthday party.
it's my party and I'll cry if I want too.
everyone except my mom came later
she thought it was so funny when she blew out her candles she laughed so hard.
Carter caught a lizard and she kept doing this funny face when she would look at it.
opening more presents
Love you Kenzy Benzy. I hope you had a good day. XOXO
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






2 comments:
I ove her pigtails! Happy Birthday Kenzy!!
Happy Birthday to that cute little girl. Your house is so pretty. I love the way you decorate. Very cute!
Post a Comment