Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween 2011




So Brynna told me she wanted to be a mean witch. Forever she talked about being a witch so I looked for a cute witch costume but didn't see anything so I finally found something online. Of course right after I buy it she changes her mind and decides she wants to be Rosetta and then a butterfly. But as you can tell from the picture I wasn't about to buy another costume. I was scared she might put up a fight but she didn't she wore it and was the cutest witch. So since she was going to be a witch I decided Kenzy would be a cute kitty. I already had the black outfit from Brynna's dance recital last year so I just bought some kitty ears and tail and was good to go.



On Halloween my parents, Kami, Braiden and Ashley came over and we went trick or treating in my neighborhood. It was so cute. Braiden, Ashley, and Brynna were running from house to house getting tons of candy. Cute little Kenzy took her sweet time going from door to door schmoozing all the people. She kept trying to give a candy to the people that would give her a candy it was pretty funny.



1 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

they are SO cute in their Halloween garb! SO CUTE!!!