I was downstairs with Brynna when my stomach started cramping so I bent over so it wouldn't hurt so bad. Brynna asked me what I was doing and I told her I had a cramp and it hurt. She replied. "Is the baby eating you" I swear I didn't take her to see Breaking Dawn.
My girls are obsessed with yogurt and I am constantly telling them no more yogurt seriously our yogurt would last one day if I would let them eat all they wanted. Well one time I was a really nice mom and let them have two in a row after Brynna finished them she asked for another one. I told her to be grateful I already let her have 2. She replied "But I want to be grateful for 3"
Brynna has just recently learned to write her name so now she wants to learn to write Kenzy's name every time I tell her how to spell Kenzy she repeats K-E-Kenzy-Y. She won't say the N and Z she just puts her whole name in it. It's so cute
My favorite Kenzy words
tant tu - Thank you
mitt you mama - missed you mama
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment