Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Brynn's 4th Birthday

This year I decided to just do a family party for Brynna. Her birthday is right after Christmas so we were lucky to have lots of family in town.
I am missing a lot of people in this pic.
I made her a hello Kitty cake for her Birthday.


Blowing out her candles
Brynn and her daddy have such a special relationship. They are seriously Best Friends.
Brynn opening her presents.
me and my very special 4 year old. I love her so much she is such a joy.
Facts about Brynn:
-LOVES to color
-Loves crafts
-Has to be entertained if there is a day we don't do anything she goes CRAZY
-When she is counting she says free for 3. I love it.
-Loves to go shopping. I have to sneak out of the house if I want to go shopping by myself.

0 comments: