Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kapri's Birth








So it was Saturday March 24th.  I was two days overdue and I was cleaning up the house.  While I was cleaning I started having a ton of contractions.  So I took a bath and started calculating how close they really were.  While in the bath they totally stopped, so I decided  to go to Hobby Lobby.  so I got out of the tub and started getting ready.  They came back again.  And they were a little painful.  So I started driving to Hobby Lobby my contractions were 5 min apart and they were painful which my other two girls I never really had painful ones. I was scared of my water breaking all over the store so i got to the corner of foothill and Daycreek and decided to turn around.  I went home picked up my family.  Dropped the girls off at the Ruitman's house and me and Bryan headed to the hospital.  We got there around 5:30  We went in and the front desk people seemed like the totally didn't believe I was in Labor.  I guess I needed to act like I was in pain or something.  They even said.  We will see if we can keep you here.  I was thinking in my head.  LADY  I am two days over due with my third child having contractions 5 min apart.  My Dr. told me to come in when they were 10 min. apart because it was my 3rd child.  There is no way you are sending me home.  So they put my in a room and start measuring my contractions.  The nurse came in to check how far I was dialated.  While checking my water broke.  In my head I was happy knowing they can't send me home now.  So then they moved me into delievery room I started having crazy bad contractions I had to cover my face and couldn't even talk while I was having them.  Finally I got my epidural aka my best friend.  and it was smooth sailing from there.  I only had to push a couple of times  I delievered her at 9:37. And fell in Love instantly.  She was 6lbs 15oz.  Bryans partents were there to see her.  Then they went and got food for all of us then went and picked up the girls from the Ruitmans at like 12:30.  Huge Thanks to the Ruitman's what great friends they are.  Then they next day Richard and Kathi came over and brought the girls.  then took them down to the beach.  They were a huge help we Love you guys.  My parents had just left for the mission so they couldn't make it.  But boy were they missed.

2 comments:

The Billips said...

Yay!!! Congrats!! You guys have 3 girls like us!! Precious!!

Karyn said...

She is so sweet. We love baby Kapri and my kids have never met her.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you got your epidural sissy! Love you.