Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fun with Karyn's Fam.

We started out the week celebrating Emalee and Kami's Birthday.  This is the cake we made.


Next we went to the Griffith Park observatory.  It was lame.  hehe jk  ok maybe a little bit

Then we went to the American Girl Doll store.  It was fun.  When I was a little girl I was crazy about American Girl dolls and I got Molly for christmas one year.  I kept her and she is in pretty bad condition because I played with her so much but Kennedy fixed her up put her in a cute outfit and did her hair so Brynna could take her into the store.  Kennedy is the sweetest.


Then we went to the beach and stayed all day and had a campfire.  It was so much fun.



kids playing in the backyard.  We also got pretty good at Mario Cart.  It was so much fun.  I miss them so much already

0 comments: