Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kenzy's 3rd Birthday







For Kenzy's 3rd Birthday we went swimming then me and Kenz did a little shopping then she helped me make her cake. Then Daddy went to go take her to her first gymnastics class but they were closed that day which was kind of a bummer.  So then we sang and ate cake.  It was such a fun day.  I love Kenzy, she is the sweetest little girl.  She is my sensitive little one.  She is also quite the whiner.  She loves her sisters, whenever she wakes up Brynna I ask her why she did that.  She says  "I wanted to play with Brynna"  It melts my heart.  She loves to sing songs it cracks me up because you don't know really what she is singing until she gets to the chorus and then she off tune sings the chorus and it is soooo cute.  I love it.  She is so easy to get out of throwing fits you just distract her with a random question and she totally forgets she's mad.  She is super girly.  She loves popsicles, tickles, call me maybe(song), lipgloss, Barbie movies and dolls.