So Emalee watched our kids while me and Bryan did the Camp Pendleton Tri-Athlon. It was so much fun. It was way harder than I thought. I had trained but I didn't know the swim was in the ocean and I struggled really bad with the current and waves. By the time I got out of the water I was completley exhausted and so I just jumped on my bike and booked it to make up for lost time. The bike went great then I had to run. I was already so tired and the first part was up hill I was dying but I told myself I wouldn't walk so I just kept running. By the time I past the finished line I was DONE so exhausted I put my all into it. I had so much fun though and was proud of myself for accomplishing that. After the race we took the rest of the weekend and stayed in SanDiego and played, slept, ate and shopped. It was such a great weekend. Thanks Emmy for watching our kiddo's!
The race was pretty easy for Bryan. So I had no one to relate to my crazy hard tri. Bryans friend Jason did it too.






0 comments:
Post a Comment