Monday, November 12, 2012

pumpkin Patch





 Brynna always begs to go to the pumpkin patch.  she loves it.  It is good family time.  Kendra Chris and Kino met us there.  it was a good time






When we were at the pumpkin patch Brynna went down this big slide and Kenzy wanted to go down too.  I didn't even notice she was going on it until she was on her way up. I said to Bryan she is not going to go down this she will be way too scared.  soon she reached the top and wouldn't go down so the worker guy took her down and when they were done she said mommy I have got an ouchie.  He totally slid down on her arm and burned it so bad.  I felt awful.  It even had a blister.  She was so brave though and really didn't cry or fuss much over it.

0 comments: