Monday, June 17, 2013

So Cal Ragnar


 These pics are so crazy out of order but switching them around isn't working :(  anyways this was me starting the race
 the finish
 this was our small chance to get some sleep

 night run
 the car we took.  Clearly we didn't go too wild, but it was still super fun!
So the whole thing was super fun after my second run I got super sick and it was freezing cold and I couldn't sleep I was seriously miserable.  Thankfully right before my third run I started feeling better.  So I went to my transition.  Luckily this girl came up freaking out saying she thought that she was at the wrong transition which she was but she made me realize I was too.  So I ran back to my car woke everyone up and hauled butt back to the other transition.  Luckily I got there like a min. before our runner came in phew!!!

0 comments: