My Grandma Brown had not been doing well. When my parents got off their mission they rushed home and went straight to Utah to see my Grandma. My mom was there for six weeks and came home after my grandma had improved a lot. My mom and Dad were going back out there for memorial weekend to help my grandma visit family graves. When they first got there they saw my grandma and ate with her then the next day went up to Salt Lake City to see my sister Kelly. My grandma died that day. We were all shocked because we knew she had improved so much and my mom was just with her the day before and said she looked great. But we are happy she has returned home to live with our Heavenly Father and she is now with her husband and her first baby girl who died as an infant. I love my grandma and will miss her so much. She was one of those perfect ladies that always had a pristine home and always looked her best. I love her very much
me and two of my sisters
some of the great grand kids
me and Emalee
Joy and Nan. Two of my Grandpa's sisters who look just like my Grandpa
just missing three grand kids. Trey, Kassidy, Carson
immediate family
siblings
The youngest Grandchild on my side of the family baby Charlotte. I met her for the first time. She is such a doll.
When we first arrived in utah we took the fam bowling. It was such a blast the kids loved it.
then the next day we stayed at Doyle and Diane's cabin. It was so much fun.
rope swing
big swing
Kenzy and Grandpa
my sisters Krissy and Karyn with Charlotte and Kapri
then the next day Bryan took the girls to my Grandpa's Ranch while I went to Richfield and dressed my Grandma. It was a unique experience I am so glad I did it. I did her make-up too.
This is my Grandpa Browns brother Nad. Kenzy got very attachted to him. She loves old men.
j dawgs
1 comments:
This was a sweet post. I'm so sorry about your Grandma, but I'm glad your parents were able to be home to see her before she passed away. My grandma actually passed away about 2 weeks ago, too. I was really close to her and was able to help dress her and do her makeup, too. It was a really neat experience. I hope you're doing well! You look beautiful and your babies are so so adorable. It's fun catching up with you on your blog!
Post a Comment