Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kenzy's 4th Birthday

 my sweet little Kenzy girl turned four.  I hadn't done a big party for her yet so I decided this was the year.






 we threw a swim party at the Scott's house.  It was super fun.  Bryan BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs.



 the stinkin pinata only lasted two kids til it burst open


 I made this cake for my special K

 she opened presents

 we got her a new bike
 her guitar she was telling everyone she wanted.
 bouncy house

Earlier Kathi helping me put finishing touches on the cake.

I love you Kenzy girl.  you are so sweet.  Kenzy: her favorite show: Sophia the first, loves Disneyland, Cars ride, likes Brocolli (only vegtable she will eat).  she is super shy and shrugs her shoulders when she feels uncomfortable.  loves going and seeing Grandma's horse and loves to ride it.  loves to dance with her sisters.  She totally has my personality.  so lucky she is mine.  xoxo mommy

1 comments:

Kiersten said...

You MADE that cake? That is amazing! Also, your girls have the most gorgeous hair. It's like disney princess hair