HaHa so tired.
SANTA CAME!!!
new skates. After we opened all our presents we went to my parents house for a YUMMY breakfast that Beth stayed up all night making. It was so good. Then we went to bryan's parents house opened presents, ate and went swimming.
While we were swimming in the swimming pool we heard sirens come up into Bryan's parents neighborhood. the Ferrell's grandaughter Zoe Knudson had drowned and died. It was so heartbreaking to hear that and just earlier that month Ashlyn Gardner a little 9 year old in our ward was hit by a car and died so this was actually a very very sad December. Both little beautiful Angels returned home to live with their Father in Heaven. Leaving behind such wonderful amazing heartbroken families. I was able to attend both funerals and both families are both sooo strong in faith. I am so grateful for eternal families that I know I can be with my family for eternity. And I know Zoe and Ashlyn will too be with their families again.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment