Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Beth and Tylers Wedding

 So I told Tyler and Beth I would make their wedding cake.  Not ever having made one before but I had done a few fondant cakes thought I could handle it.  Yikes was it hard and so time consuming.  I eventually had to pull my sisters in to come help make some flowers for the cake.
Bryan and Ryan helping transport the cake to the church
Karyn helping me put the balls around the bottom of the cake
 I took most of my pictures on Bryans phone because mine wasn't working properly and he lost a lot of the photo's so I was sad that I don't have more great pics of the bride and groom.  But we could not be happier to have Beth be a part of our family.  We love her soooooo much!


 There was great food and a lot of fun dancing.

 The CAKE!
 Fun photo Booth with my sisters


0 comments: