Emalee set up the pool for the girls right after Kenzy's birthday party. The girls loved it. It didn't last too long because the pump stopped working but It was great for the summer. But it will be the last time we can set it up for a while because Brody will be walking next summer.
Daddy daughter date. love these people.
my sweet boy
Our old neighborhood threw a party right before school was starting and we joined them. This is the only pic I got and it was a pic of all the parents taking pics of all our kids.
I had to.
Yup this picture is in the walmart bathroom but it is one of my favorites of this handsome boy. Thank you walmart for having a baby seat in your restroom.
I went on a field trip with Kenny's class to the pumpkin Patch. Kenzy was a little disappointed there wasn't any rides.
VOTING DAY!
My awesome girls.
melts my heart.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago



































0 comments:
Post a Comment