Thursday, September 28, 2017

Kapri's 5th Birthday!

 Kapri took cup cakes to her pre school class.  I totally forgot about it until the morning of and whipped up these cute little cupcakes just in time for preschool to start whew!  She picked the color.


 On her actual birthday we got to hang out with Daddy for a while because we needed to get a rental car.  Our car was making horrible sounds.
 then we went to the girls soccer practice but brought home some yummy food and made more cupcakes.

 I love you beautiful girl.








 then the next day we had a little family party for her with some of our friends.  I hope you had a great birthday my baby princess.

 My sweet girl loves Elana of Avalor, sucking her thumb, school, jumping on the trampoline, watching TV mostly. Love this sweet baby girl.  She is by far our easiest child and being my last baby girl I spoil this one good.

0 comments: