Our Aunt Cathie made Brynna the cutest little outfit for valentines day. so I was so excited when the day finally came so I could put her in it. she looked so cute. Her shirt says my heart belongs to mommy. We ended up going to the movies for valentines day and we took Brynna with us. She usually just sleeps the whole time but not this time. She was wide awake and took a lot of attention to keep her quiet. But don't worry right as the credits started rolling she fell fast asleep.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






4 comments:
Kathryn!! YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can stock you! JK. Brynna is so big! I love seeing all your pictures! This is a great way to keep in touch! I miss u!!!
Why didn't Aunt Cathie make one for Syd?!!!
So cute! She is so adorable!
I love her V-day outfit! And I also love that you found out how to put music on you blog!! Fun! Fun! I can't wait to see you in a week!
Post a Comment