Monday, February 25, 2008

First time to church

We finally took Brynna to church. We were told to wait a while to take her because of that RSV thing but its been warming up and she has gotten older so we finally took her on her 7 week birthday. She was such a good girl but such a distraction. The whole time I just wanted to stare at her and play, so I had to try extra hard to concentrate on the lessons.

7 comments:

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

Her dress is freakin ADORABLE!!!

Heather McMullin said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE.
I tagged you. See my blog for instructions. Tee He He

Heather said...

I can't believe she's already 7 weeks! It's flying by so fast! She's so beautiful though! I looked at her at playgroup and could totally see Bryan's face!

Lana // Blog Author said...

I LOVE HER! I wanna see her in real life... you make adorable baby girls!

Love ya,
Lana

Kiersten said...

Ooh! I love your new blog! It's so cute.

Also, Brynna is adorable, too (but you knew that already :)!

Nate + Carlee said...

What a cutie! We had so much fun with you guys at your very first playgroup! So sad that you're moving away.=(

Jessica said...

Wow, she is super cute! I found your blog through a ward members, I hope you don't mind. vheck ours out:
carneys-whereeverydaysacircus.blogspot.com