So I have been tagged by Heather....
Read ahead, and it will explain.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
-In Junior high, obsessing over my cute nephew Trey
2. 5 things on my to-do list today?
-Unpack my bags, do Laundry, do my hair, grocery shopping (we have NO food at all), play with my baby
3. What snacks do I enjoy? MILK chocolate, Cookies, Muddie Buddies, anything chocolate really.
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
-Buy a huge house in California, Hawaii, florida (by Disney world), and a condo in New York, I would go to every Broadway play. I would go to the Bahamas and stay at the Atlantis hotel (I have wanted to stay there ever since I saw holiday in the sun with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen) I would buy my own private jet and travel everywhere with my family.
5. 3 bad habits?
-Bite my hair and blow it( my mom tells me that I am like a kid sucking my thumb when I do that.), Not pay attention I have the shortest attention span and sometimes some one can be talking and I can have totally blanked out and have no clue what they have said. ok fine I pick my nose too Heather.
6.5 places I have lived?
-CA, UT,
7. 5 jobs I've had?
- Lifeguard, Receptionist, Pizza girl, babysitter, Mom
8. 5 thing people don't know about me.
- I was in a wheel chair for 3 months.
- I jumped off the cliff at the Mayan restraunt into the pool. BIG no no!
- My jaw always pops when I kiss my hot hubby
- I almost hit a cop and got away with out a ticket
- I have been to four different countries (Mexico, Italy, France, England)
I tag....
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






1 comments:
So, how did you even get to jump off the cliff at the Mayan? That's crazy! :)
Post a Comment