Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bryans Chipmunks




So I got my wisdom teeth taken out on monday.  It went pretty well.  I just slept all day and Bryan took Brynna to class so I guess you can't complain about that.  Now me and Brynna have cute matching cheekies!

6 comments:

MEG said...

Oh that really sucks! Danny got big, puffy cheeks with his too and it was during my graduation so he is silly looking in all of our pictures. BRYNNA is ADORABLE! I love how she is chunky!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

Heather said...

I LOVE the toes! Was Brynna good for Bryan in his classes?

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

i love your cute cheekies :)

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Cute matching cheeks! I love that Brynna is giggling now-what an exciting step for a baby! I'm sure she very much enjoyed the slide :)

Lindsey

Micah and Melinda said...

You are to funny, I think I do all right as a stylist, there so in demand in alaska that I can name my hours... it just sucks working saturdays! Girl you always look beautiful in all your pics, I am sure you are a great stylist! The new furniture is fun and we love our new place I just wish it was ours. Your little Brynna is so beautiful, I can't wait till my baby gets here... your the first of all the girlies to have a baby. Way to go you Fertile thing you!!!!!
Happy Easter!!!
Melinda

Jeff and Mandy said...

Kathryn! It's your long lost pal Mandy! I cannot believe you are a Mommy! Brynna is so darling! And you are the cutest mom! Congrats on the beautiful little baby girl! We have a blog now too, and I have added you guys! Yay! Now we can keep in touch and see what is going on with each other! I miss ya and love ya girly!