Monday, March 31, 2008

Bryan's 25th Birthday
















So Bryan's birthday was on Sunday But we started celebrating on Saturday with an awsome dinner at Benihana's Our very Favorite. Kendra and Chris came and celebrated with us. After dinner we went and saw the movie "21" It was so good we loved it. Then on Sunday (his actual birthday) we went to church and came home and slept then we had a barbecue and ate the beautiful cake that i designed all by myself. We had to speed sing happy birthday to him because the candles were melting so fast they were about 1 cm long by the time they were blown out.

5 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!!! I tried to call you on Sunday, but your phone was full of messages. Then I called Kathryn and she didn't answer so I left a message....but I did try. I love you so much and I am soooooo excited for you to move down. It is going to be a party!!!

Heather McMullin said...

PS The cake is absolutly beautiful Kathryn!!!!!!!!!!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

You and your sister could be twins. Are you? I would feel silly if you were... haha

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

hahaha we ARE twins.. but not identical, ok? lol
Just for clarification for everyone else, I am Bryan's sister...
:) but don't worry, we get that a lot!

Amanda and Miles said...

Sounds like a great birthday?! At least you made him a cake. My first birthday after I was married I had to make my own cake and I informed my husband, I am not doing that again.