Brynna seriously loves her daddy! Little does she know he is already taken. On his birthday we were lying on the couch and she was just laughing with Bryan and she kept pushing me away. Thats ok she loves her mommy too. At least thats what her pacifier says.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






7 comments:
Kathryn, that is such a funny post!!! I love the ring on her finger! :)
that picture turned out sooooo cute. I love it!
I still can't believe you have a baby! YOu have a family! When did that happen?? YOu guys are SO CUTE! I love those pics!And by the way I hope I can look half as good as you after I have a baby! Love you girl!
i hope you dont mind me commenting on your blog .. this is kristina.. (kendras friend)kaitlyn, our little girl is such a daddys girl.. she always pushes me away. its kind of cute how much she loves her daddy!
At least that is what her binky says....HAHAHAHA you are tooo funny.
That is a cool picture of her finger and the ring. I love all the hair.
How cute! I'm glad her pacifier gives you some small comfort :) Lindsey
Post a Comment