Monday, April 28, 2008

Bryans Graduation

Bryan finally Graduated from BYU! The graduation was good because it wasn't very long. and graduations are a lot more exciting when its your husband. YEA for a real job!


























Ok so I spent hours on these graduation announcements so sorry if you didn't get one because I got sick of making them.



















Bryan on his last day of school

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good thing I look so hot in the first pic....ummmm yeah! Congrats Bry we are so proud of you.

raw mom said...

okay hi, kathryn. i'm heathers friend teresa...landon...dunlop , now. our fams were really close...anyway...congrats on his graduation! and you're so cute! yes for a real job...you are so right!!

Karyn said...

Yeah Bryan! We are so proud of you and Kathryn for the sacrifices you've made to get that diploma.

I must be one of the few that got the announcement. Thanks I feel special. The kids loved the picture of Uncle Bryan.

I can't wait to see little Brynna and pinch those cheeks :)