She is such a cutie! We are going to miss your family so much when you move! And thanks for telling me about all the blogs the girls in the ward have--it's nice to have a deeper look into what's going on in everyone's life!
She is so stinkin' cute. The first pic is the only one where you can tell that Bryan is her Dad. Maybe it is just the angle though. I am soooooo excited for Reagan's best cousin to come down. It is so close now.
Kathryn~ She has gotten so big! She's adorable!!! How are things, when are you guys leaving? You have to give me your address for where your staying in so cal. I miss you! Hope you guys are doing well. ~ Terri (pmts)
Is it bad that I like pictures of babies crying? Haha it's so cute! Not that I like a crying baby but sometimes it's just funny. I love that picture of Brynna crying. Hey when do you want to do my hair? I should call you.
Oh my gosh Kathryn! It is so fun to see you now! Your little girl is beautiful! How is your family? Whose blog did you find me on? That is so funny! Glad to see you are doing great!
me and my sister were looking on this web site that had knock off name brands and they called "Jimmy Choo" "Jimmy Hoo" I thought that was so funny so after I told my sister. After I said Jimmy Hoo Brynna said "bless you"
I was working out on my elliptical Brynna came up and sat right next to me and said " YEAH! Go Mommy Go mommy. It was so cute.
Kenzy tooted and Brynna said "Bless you." What a sweet sister
Brynna was at my parents house, and my dad was watching a basketball game. My dad was saying that he was going to do something at the TIME OUT in the game. Brynna screams NO TIME OUT!. She thought she was in trouble.
"Brynna were you a good girl?" "uh uh, I pushed Kenzy down and then I pushed her down again." I wasn't expecting her to be so honest.
7 comments:
She is such a cutie! We are going to miss your family so much when you move! And thanks for telling me about all the blogs the girls in the ward have--it's nice to have a deeper look into what's going on in everyone's life!
My goodness that is one cute girlie. I never was that cute as a baby! See you tomorrow at aerobics.
She is so stinkin' cute. The first pic is the only one where you can tell that Bryan is her Dad. Maybe it is just the angle though. I am soooooo excited for Reagan's best cousin to come down. It is so close now.
I think the first picture is my favorite picture I've ever seen of her!!
Kathryn~
She has gotten so big! She's adorable!!! How are things, when are you guys leaving? You have to give me your address for where your staying in so cal. I miss you! Hope you guys are doing well.
~ Terri (pmts)
Is it bad that I like pictures of babies crying? Haha it's so cute! Not that I like a crying baby but sometimes it's just funny. I love that picture of Brynna crying. Hey when do you want to do my hair? I should call you.
Oh my gosh Kathryn! It is so fun to see you now! Your little girl is beautiful! How is your family? Whose blog did you find me on? That is so funny! Glad to see you are doing great!
Post a Comment