
My Brother in law Brian got into a motorcycle accident. He was in a comma but has come out of it. He seems to be doing better but still not completely conscience. He has more tests to do to see if there are any other complications. He and my sister Kami have two cute kids together, Braiden and Ashley. They are so awesome they are such happy kids they are just so fun to be around. My sister seems to be doing alright but you can tell that this is so devastating for her. She is such a good mom and puts so much effort into making her family happy. Brian is an awesome dad. He does so much with his kids. There latest adventures have been fish. They got an enormous fish tank and it has been such a fun hobby for he and his kids. Every time I come over they show me there new fishy's. Ashley is such a Daddy's girl. It's so cute to watch them together he knows just how to make her smile. I love there family so much. I pray for them daily. I know Heavenly Father is looking after them. That is one of the greatest blessings of being a member of the LDS faith.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment