Sunday, May 4, 2008

California

so far in cali we have had a lot of fun.  Bryan has already started his job at D & R glass and I have started playing.  So far Brynna has been swimming twice.  The first time she was tired and just fell asleep.  the second time she was playing and having a ball.  she loves her baths so i figured she would love swimming. 

Kendra and I started horse riding lessons.  They are so much fun.  My horses name is Lilly.  She is kind of a naughty horse I have to kick and cluck at her a lot to get her to gallop but she  is so cute. 

     We celebrated Cade's birthday at Benihanna's.  So Yummy!  Brynna and her cousin Reagan have quite a few matching outfits now.   So we love to make them match everywhere they go.   

9 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I'm so sad you're gone. I wont run into you a shade sales and throw things at you anymore... I want a horse so bad. I'm defiantly jealous.

Jessica said...

I am so sad you are gone! And terribly jealous. Cali looks beautiful. Enjoy the horse ridding

Karyn said...

I'll try to find some matching outfits for Sydney and Brynna at a garage sale! :)

~Its Me Photography~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Miley and Chris said...

We want to... but we haven't found anywhere yet. We hate living here. Love the ward, if we could put the ward in a safer neighborhood that would be fantastic. Oh and P.S. is Brynna sitting up in that last picture???

Holly and Matthew said...

oh what a doll she is!!! :) WOW! I can't believe how big she has gotten. I am so glad you guys love it out there. How does Bryan like his new job? :) Love ya ;) -Holly :)

Jeff and Mandy said...

Thanks girl! Congrats to Bryan on his graduation! That makes me miss horse back riding so bad!Hey, since Jeff is from Cali we may end up there one day too! Miss ya girl!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!! I don't know what I would do without these handy blogs to help me keep in touch. Brynna is getting so big and so cute!

Shayla said...

How fun! Where are you living now? We were just in Upland yesterday visiting my Grandma after our Disneyland trip! Glad to see you're doing so great! Oh, and I totally remember that picture we took, we were so funny, wearing red, white and blue... I'm going to go find that now, so funny!