Sunday, May 11, 2008

My first mothers day


Well it didn't go exactly as planned. I woke up and Bryan was so sick. I went and took care of him then got me and Brynna ready for church. Well I thought church was at 10:30 but it was at 10:00 so then I decided to surprise my mom by going to her ward so I can take the sacrament but I was looking at a clock that was an hour behind so by the time I realized it I had ten minutes to get there so I ended up missing sacrament there too by about 15 seconds. But of course it was still fun because my mom was so excited to see me. So after church I had dinner with my family then I went back to my sick husband and the rest of his family. It was fun. I have a lot in common with his sisters so we always have a good time. Being a mother has been such a blessing in my life. I love it. Brynna is such a good baby. She is so easy and fun. She smiles all time and just makes me feel so special and loved. I love my mommy so much. It amazes me at how perfect she is. I can always count on her for the best advice. I love her views on life, she is so spiritual. My mother in law is also someone I totally look up to. She is so fun. She will just start dancing when you are in a car with her. She also has an amazing spirit about her. Bryan and I are so lucky!

7 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

YAY for being a Mama! I love your sweet little girl. Sorry your day was so....not as planned. You didn't tell me all of that last night. Oh well at least you looked pretty yesterday!

Lana // Blog Author said...

That picture is so funny! Happy Mother's Day yesterday! It's still hard getting used to saying that to my girl friends!

Holly and Matthew said...

YAHOOO FOR MOTHER'S DAY!!! :) YAHOO!!! A MOTHER'S WORK IS NEVER DONE RIGHT? :) Hope the sickness doesn't pass on right? :) Have a happy week! :)

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh no! I hope your hubby gets feeling better soon. Where is Brynna I can't find her... oh there she is! haha

Heather said...

That's so funny that Bryan was sick, just because Jason was really sick, too, and I'd just read the day before on Yahoo's webpage that the worst gift you can give your wife on Mother's Day is being sick! :)

RussandHeidi said...

Well Happy belated Mother's Day! -I just have to say your little girl is soo cute! I seriously show all my family your page to show them how cute she is! Miss you so much! Since you an Malinda left Keirsten has been in Europe for the past three weeks its sad no one from our presidency is left:( Anyway I hope you are having a great day! -Heidi

Kiersten said...

It sounds like you're having fun in California! I hope the move went well!