Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TEETHING!!!


Ok I don't think you can even see her tooth in this picture but. Its not easy getting a picture of a 4 months old mouth. her tooth broke trough on Sunday. I was letting her chew on my hand and I felt it. It was pretty exciting. I knew she was teething because she had a really bad day and I knew she was in a lot of pain from teething but besides that day she was really good. so far......

5 comments:

Kiersten said...

Wow, I can't believe that she is getting teeth already. It seems like she is still a newborn. And if that's weird for me, I can't imagine what it must feel like for you!

P.S. Can I get an invite to your scrapblog thing? It says I need to get an email from you or something.

Heather McMullin said...

Teething babies are so much fun!!!! We should have a party every night!! Oh wait....we do!!!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Her first tooth! She is getting so old! Mason just got his first two at once a couple of weeks ago....just four months behind your little gal!

Holly and Matthew said...

WOW, I can't believe how fast she is growing up. GOODNESS, she is such a lit'l cutie! :) I love those cheeks of hers... makes me want to pinch them. :) I hope all is well. :)

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Oh wow, she's getting so big! I love the picture below with the matching outfits- she is such a cutie :)