Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Northern California


So I went with my mama up to babysit my nieces and nephews up in Northern California. My sister went to Yosemite and hiked half dome. (Apparently it is a scary hike.) I know they totally should have just gone to the beach like normal people take vacations. J/K Karyn. We had such a good time. The first day we just got there it was in the afternoon so we just went to the park. The next day we watched Preston's baseball game it was so fun. After his game he had a pool party so I took Preston and Kennedy to that while my mom watched the three younger kids. On Sunday we just went to church then we tried to find a home for Karyn. After that we flew home. To see our very missed family.

6 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Wow she does look like Shiloh. Crazy! Everytime I look at your blog, I see Brynna smiling on the right side of the page. It is the cutest picture! She looks a lot like her dad in that one.

Heather said...

That upside down pic of Bryn is the most adorable thing ever!! I am glad you had fun, but I am REALLY glad we have you back!!

Karyn said...

Thanks for picking out the ugly picture of me. Thanks again for coming and playing. We miss you!

Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh my goodness your daughter is so adorable! Well i finally got a blog so now hopefully we can keep in touch a lot better! come check us out! brandonandkylie.blogspot.com

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Kathryn I just found your blog through kylie's. I'm putting you on my blog. I can't believe your baby is 4 months! Love the matching outfits. alysen