Bryan and I went cliff jumping. Oh my gosh it was so scary! I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I know it doesnt look that bad but its a lot scarier looking down
This is me hiking hole in the rock me and Bry had to hike it seperatley because of Brynna. they say you can see the markings of the wagon wheels from the pioneers I am not sure that these are them but they do look like it. It was such a difficult hike I cant imagine having to make the trip with children and wagons.
Brynna and Raegan on Pirates of the Caribbean night. I know Brynna has the best rolls you have ever seen!
Bryan and I going off the slide
This is us on the boat. Brynna just hated her life vest because it squeezed her little cheekies!






0 comments:
Post a Comment