Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brynna's First Haircut



So I went to brush Brynna's hair and found this beautiful dread lock. I conditioned it and tried to get it out but it wouldn't so I cut it.

5 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Haha that made me laugh, your baby has dreadlocks. That picture is the best of her smiling in the tub! Seriously such a cute picture.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

our little jason castro! Maybe you should give her a shot on the karaoke machine.

Nate + Carlee said...

Man,I wish Reid had hair like that girl! We miss you all here so much, but it looks like you are having so much fun now that you are home!

Heather said...

AWWWW...I love dreads. They are so sweet and wonderful. Good thing her mama is a hair dresser.

Naomi said...

Bumbo's are so worth it! I would never pay full price for one though. We bought ours from someone on ksl for $25.