I took Brynna to the beach for the first time. We were shopping out in Newport and stopped by Balboa beach for about 30 min. It was so fun. Since it was Brynna's first time to the beach she had to test the water. So I dipped her feet in and she started crying because it was cold. I cant wait to go again with Bryan. He was sad to miss the first beach trip. He is such a good daddy!
Picture of the girls shopping of course with matching outfits on. I just love how there legs some how got intertwined
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






3 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the pic of the girls!! We have the cutest babies ever!1
Kathryn your blog is so cute! I love looking at all your cute pics!
Kathryn! That picture of the two girls is ADORABLE! I'm so glad things are going well in CA! Miss ya!
Post a Comment