Saturday, March 8, 2008

I LOVE CALI




So we went home this weekend for Brynna's blessing and Phyllis and Grandpa Scotts 80th birthday We had such a blast at grandpa's birthday we got to see so many of Bryans family that we haven't seen in a while. They are so funny and fun to be around. then the next day we had Brynna's blessing. She was blessed in the Upland 5th ward (my parents ward) where I was blessed when I was a baby. It was such a special day. Bryan is such a great dad and It was awesome seeing him bless our baby. Brynna is such a blessing to us. She has brought so much joy into our home. I am so grateful to be a mommy.

3 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

I love that pic of Brynna. I also love that you pick your nose. Everyone does it....we just admit it.

Amanda and Miles said...

What a cutie you have! Don't you love that she has hair? It makes it so much more fun.

Naomi said...

She is so cute! She looks so much like Bryan it's crazy!