Brynna with the Easter Bunny. She must have spit up on him or something because he never showed up on Easter SAD! Easter Bunny must not be used to having kids. He better get with it.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago
Brynna with the Easter Bunny. She must have spit up on him or something because he never showed up on Easter SAD! Easter Bunny must not be used to having kids. He better get with it. Posted by Kathryn at 9:09 PM
5 comments:
Creepy bunny huh? I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it! HAHAHAHAHA! I need to scan ours.
I can't believe you just had a baby. You are soooo skinny! Also, your comment on my blog cracked me up. I don't know if you meant to do it, but it totally rhymed. "I saw Horton hears a who too and I wanted to strangle the kangaroo." Ha ha. You're a poet and you don't know it.
Cute pictures! I didn't even think of getting pictures of Megan with the easter bunny.
Hey! She's sooo cute, I need to see her in real life!
PS... does Brian go to UVSC? I think I saw him there the other night.
Kathryn, Brynna is getting so big. It's amazing how fast they grow! She's adorable! Aren't babies fun? I'm sad that you're going to be leaving so soon. We need to have a few more get togethers before you guys take off.
Post a Comment