Brynna is back to her winter clothes.
Kendra and I decided to walk to her house from mine but upon arriving we realized we didn't have keys so we walked to the duck pond up at BYU until the boys finally called us back and picked us up.
Brynna is now smiling all the time on purpose not just in her sleep
Kaitlyn is such a good cousin she sings and makes up cute songs for baby Brynna






9 comments:
What a little angel. I love to watch babies sleep
I just love her :)
what a cutie, I love the dress it's gorgeous. Wow-Kathryn, she looks just like you. I was able to see some of your baby pictures this weekend.
She is getting so big! She hasn't grown out of her clothes yet? Yes Tegan is tall they fit him fine in the waist but the length is getting really short. He has long arms like me, long sleeves have been short from the very beginning.
Don't worry, I am obsessed to. Only I perfer to refer to it as journaling. That way I feel justified and like I am not wasting time. I plan to print my blog off every so often. See perfectly justified...right?
Hi, yes I finally got my license in Alaska and I work at a Salon/Spa called Marie's... getting your hair done up here is so exspensive it more than double back home! Your baby is so cute! She looks like a little angel! How do you feel are you recovered, how is being a mom, you look great like your back to your old size? Are you going to go back to work, are you moving back to cali when Bryan graduates?
I wanna see her in real life. You are such a hot mama.
Any picture I see of Kendra makes me think that you have dyed your hair dark again. Seriously you guys look so much alike...Weird!! Cute pic of Brynna sleeping. I love it. Can't wait to see her. Ewww who would put their baby in a BLACK stroller? :) I love you!
Brynna is adorable!
Email us at brandonandlindsey@gmail.com and we'll invite you to our blog! Hooray for being blog friends :)
Lindsey B
Post a Comment