Thursday, March 20, 2008

Brynna's First...

Slide! Bryan and I took Brynna to the park today and took her on her first slide.  I don't know if she had as much fun as we did












Pedicure! Thanks aunt Kendra!









Giggles! we were playing with her yesterday like normal and she smiles a lot now but she started giggling it was so much fun.  She would giggle in her sleep sometimes but never on purpose.

3 comments:

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

you're right!!! Bryan DOES look like he's having more fun on those slides!! lol and I'm DYING to hear her giggle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naomi said...

U got your wisdom teeth out! That sucks! How are you feeling? I might be going to playdate tomorrow are you going to go?

Heather McMullin said...

We haven't gotten out the nail polish with Reagan yet. I think I am scared I will get it all over her. It looks cute on Brynna though. Reagan misses her best cousin!!