Before pictures. Ok so seriously Brynna has these two strings of hair that are so much longer than the rest of the hair. Everybody has been dying for me to cut them because they are so stringy looking. But I just couldn't before I got these pig tail pictures. It was worth the wait.
After Pictures
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






9 comments:
She looks so cute!
That is too funny, I love those randomn strands, she is so cute and getting so big! I serioulsy could eat her up.
Aw Kathryn! She's such a doll. I love her cheeks! I wish you guys were still here so we could see you more!
I think she is so adorable... even with her "stringy" pigtails! So, I'm so curious to find out if you know where like Amanda Merrick & Molly Hatch are now? So fun to see you so happy with your cute family! Email me... charlieandshay@hotmail.com
OH i want to kiss that cute little face! Ok, Irelyn has the same random strings of hair! OH girls are so much fun. I love all her bows! She is just to cute!
Aww Kathryn Brynn is getting so big already! Growing up so fast! Her cheeks are awesome! And BTW you could never tell that you had a baby by looking at you! Ur still just as perfect and beautiful as ever!
She is so cute I miss my cute little niece. It looks like your little family is keeping busy.
Hey Kathryn, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday!!! I hope you check this relatively soon, so you know that you were celebrated even from a distance. I sure miss you out here in Provo. It looks like things are going well though. I can't BELIEVE how old little Brynna is! She has the cutest little tushy!! How fun that she got a haircut. I wish I had your skill 'cause Mason's hair still gives me sass. I hope your birthday was fun!
Thank you, she needed a hair cut! she was still cute even with those things hanging from the side of her head. Krissy
I love you. kassidy ps. she was always cute.
Post a Comment