Bryan has had plans for my Birthday for months. And has been teasing me with hints of the plans for months too. I usually can figure out what he is getting for me and what is going on. But I could not figure it out. So seriously it took forever to get here. He had made plans for a babysitter So we started out the day going to Raging Waters I hadn't been there since I was like 12. It was so much fun they have a lot of fun rides there now. After Raging waters we went to my parents house to have dinner and cake then we went to my final surprise... a Fergie Concert! It was so much fun I was like a ten year old girl screaming and dancing to Fergie. The concert was at a Fair so after the concert we went on the Ferris Wheel and another ride. It was so much fun. We also got pulled over on the way to the Fergie concert. Seriously like 3 hours previous I said to Bryan don't you get a ticket on my birthday. So what does he do. He gets a ticket on my Birthday. It should be a rule if its your birthday you should be allowed to speed. Thank you Bryan for an awesome Birthday. You are so thoughtful and I love you. Thank you Kendra, Chris and mama for watching baby Brynn. I love my family so much. I wish every day was my birthday.
Bryan took me on my very first date on my 16th Birthday. We have a picture just like this. In the same area of my house holding flowers.






9 comments:
Cool! 24 already I remember you as a little baby. I am so glad you had a great birthday. We love you and are sorry we missed out on the festivities.
That is so sweet! I'm glad you had a good birthday--it sounds like fun, minus the ticket part, but that will probably just make for a good story, right? Oh, and you look gorgeous in that first picture!!
Yea so my comment is going to sound just like Kiersten....you look sooo pretty!! It sounds like you had an awesome birthday! So are you still living with Bryan's parents? Have you started house hunting? Well I hope you are having a great day!...Oh yea they bumped up the release date for Twilight so there is a new countdown...I have the new one on my blog if you want to get it from there again!! Miss ya!!
I agree with the other comments posted, you do look HOT! Happy Birthday. Bryan was so sweet. Tell him Kylie said good job!
How fun!!!! I am so jealous! Happy 24 you look amazing (for your age j/k)! Your honey is such a sweetie!
Kathryn you look so pretty! I love you guys. Happy 24! It's fun being here huh?
Happy belated bday Kathryn! Yay for cute, thoughtful husbands! How fun!
hey kathryn!!!!(and bryan of course:) I'm so glad that you found us!...I saw you from a distance at the dance festival in redlands, but when we went to find you at the end it was impossible:(...where are you living now? what are you guys up to?...I do have to say that you are the cutest mom ever! let us know what's going on. I'm going to add you to my list of blog friends:) talk to you soon!
Hi guys long time no see. I just had to say that one of Diegos favorite places to go is Raging Waters and he is 3? years old! He would have been thrilled to do that for his bday. Your family is adorable. Hope to see you guys at our next Cali vacation or when we move back!! Hopefully!
Post a Comment