Monday, September 15, 2008

Beach House


   Brynna spit up on Daddy 

Bryan's family just bought a new house in Newport so they will be moving there in a couple months.  While they were still deciding whether to make the move or not they rented a beach house for about a week to see how it went.  So we went up for a few days.  It was a lot of fun.  We love the beach!  Brynna loves the sand and sea weed she eats both of them.  We will actually be moving with them there until we buy a house. 

4 comments:

kcskinner said...

Oh how fun. You guys may never move into a house. Enjoy it while you can. I hope things go well for you.

Micah and Melinda said...

Oh I am so coming too! I hope there is room! How fun I love Newport!

Courtney Brasher said...

Can i just say that I think the picture of Brynna spitting up on Bryan is too funny. Its only that Pierce spits up on me all of the time! It's crazy how much stuff that kid has in him and sometimes when I finished cleaning it up he dose it all over again. Being a mom is so much fun : )
Its also way fun to see how big Brynna is getting. I love it!

Courtney Brasher said...

Oh and I'm totally jealous you guys get to moved to Newport. How Awesome it that!