I just took Brynna in for her check up she weighs 18 lbs. So she has actually lost a pound since she got weighed last time (a few weeks ago). She took the sacrament for the first time on Sunday. The bread went good but the water she choked on and then threw the rest on me and Bryan. She is finally taking a well needed break from teething. She has five big crooked teeth. I love them so much. She is so close to crawling. She will move one knee and then collapse. But she is the best roller ever. She gets across rooms with her rolling. She is not a mama's girl at all. Bryan was holding her and I took her from him. She held her hands up to Bryan and started crying WHAT? Hello I am with her all day. I do everything for her and thats what I get. Oh ya we also had to lower her crib after she stood up in it. SCARY!
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






2 comments:
What a funny little stinker!
I feel the same way! When Chris gets home Pierce is all of a sudden in a great mood and smiling from ear to ear. When he was fussy with me all day. I guess those little ones just love those daddy's. Even though I tell myself Pierce would act the same with me as he dose with Chris if i was the one gone all day too. However, I don't know if Chris will ever be able to watch Pierce for more than a couple of hours to see what would happen : )
Post a Comment