Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 year Anniversary!



Me and Bryan celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Feb. 4th. We had such a blast. He woke me up extremely early before he left to work and gave me my present. It was tickets to see Phantom of the Opera. I LOVE Theater! Plays are my favorite. So I got me and Brynna ready and we took off to my moms house. Because she watched Brynna for us. Thank you mama. So when Bryan got off work we took off to L.A. first we went and had a yummy meal at Cheesecake Factory. I have been obsessed with their won tons ever since by the way. then we just played around the mall for a while. Then we went and saw Phantom! It was so much fun! It was awesome. I can't believe people's talent. Bryan sat next to the sweetest lady. We talked to her until the play started she was such a sweetheart when we left she gave Bryan a hug it was so cute! She had her husband and Daughter there and they were laughing at her because we became such good friends. I on the other hand sat by some crack head who came in late and reeked of cigarette smoke while she drank her nasty smelling coffee. I am sorry I am pregnant and have a very sensitive smell. But that was one of the best dates of my life. Even getting ready I was so giddy and excited. Everything was so much fun. Thank you Bryan for always putting so much thought into our dates. I love you with all my heart.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

How fun! The Phantom is amazing right!? Glad you had a fantastic anniversary!

kcskinner said...

I am so jealous. That sounds like a blast